Motivate ordinary citizens to commit (undetectable) simple acts of sabotage.
Be (...) irritatable and quarrelsome (...)
Forget to provide paper in toilets;
Make mistakes issuing train tickets (...) issue two tickets for the same seat in the train, so an interesting argument will result.
Change sign posts at intersection and forks; (...) When the enemy asks for direction, give (...) wrong information.
(4) Bring up irrelevant issues (...)
(3) (...) refer all all matters to committees (...) as large as possible — never less than five.
(5) Haggle over precise wordings (...)
(6) Refer back matters decided upon at the last meeting and attempt to re-open the question (...)
(10) To lower morale (...) be pleasant to inefficient workers; give them undeserved promotions. Discriminate against efficient workers; complain unjustily about their work.
(9) When training new works, give incomplete or misleading instructions.
(11) Hold conferences when there is more critical work to be done.
(3) Misfile essential documents.
(7) Spread disturbing rumors that sound like inside dope.